Home

Sunday, July 22, 2012

I'm Back...Freebies and New Set

Hello Everyone!! I'm back!! Have you ever started so many projects at the same time you can't get any of them done? Well that's exactly how I feel. I started teaching ESY last week, and let me tell you, my late nights of staying up making items is cut short....those little munchkins wear me out!! I have finished a super cute beach/ocean themed set. I love the colors and sunny elements.
It is 80 pages of sunny fun...so cute for a beach or ocean themed classroom! Here is a link to the new set. Ocean Classroom Set I have a few freebies for you... First up are sandcastle desk nameplates from the new ocean set.
Sandcastle Desk Nameplate
In case you missed this one....these are desk nameplates from the monster themed set.Monster Freebie
I was asked to create numbers that match the Let's Get Hoppin' classroom set. These are frog numbers 1-32 that match the set. These stand alone as sequencing cards in a pocket chart or as a fun concentration game for matching and naming numerals.Frog Numbers 1-32Well that is all I have for today but I am currently working on 3 more sets: Owls, Bugs, and a Carolina Blue Tarheels. If you follow my other blog Joy of Kindergarten I am also working on my monthly Kindergarten Homework Packets. The September Homework Packet will be loaded on August 1st!!
I hope you are all having a great summer!! Enjoy your freebies!!

:) Nancy

3 comments: